Listed below is a “partial list” of items that are prohibited at WAVE events is and subject to change without notice. Please contact us for specific policies/information.
All bags and guests will be subject to search.
- Audio or video recording devices
- Flash/professional photography, tripods or monopods
- Weapons; including but not limited to pocket knives, guns, box cutters, knives, mace, pepper spray, brass knuckles, fireworks, stun guns, etc.
- Laser pointers
- Alcohol, drugs, illegal substances
- • Outside food and beverage, bottles, glass, cans or flasks
- Golf/large umbrellas
- Noise making devices, air horns, drums, whistles
- Other items as determined by facility management
If an item is revealed during a search, patrons may dispose of the item or they may return the item to their vehicle. WAVE does not safeguard any personal belongings or items of any type.
Code of Conduct
At WAVE, we are committed to creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable experience for everyone. Our staff is here to support an environment where each event will not be disrupted by the interference of guest actions to include obscene language or gestures, or any other disruptive behavior. Guests who violate this code of conduct will be required to leave WAVE property immediately as our staff reserves the right to expel, without refund, any ticket holders who are acting inappropriately or exhibiting behavior that creates an uncomfortable environment.
WAVE Code of Conduct is as follows:
- Guests will be treated in a professional and courteous manner by all venue personnel.
- Guests will not wear or bring signage with obscene or indecent messages.
- Guests will enjoy an event that is free of disruptive behavior, foul or abusive language or obscene gestures.
- Guests engaging in fighting, throwing objects or attempting to enter the stage will be immediately ejected from the venue and refunds will not be given on tickets.
- Guests consuming alcoholic beverages should do so in a responsible manner. Intervention with intoxicated or underage guests will be handled in a prompt and safe manner.
- Guests will comply with venue staff regarding emergency response procedures and facility operations.
- Guests are encouraged to communicate discreetly and quickly with WAVE personnel if assistance is needed in dealing with unruly guests, any issues, concerns or requests of a clean-up in their area.
WAVE staff has been trained to intervene when necessary and to use their best discretion to ensure that guests who ignore the Code of Conduct do not interfere with other guests’ ability to enjoy an event. Guests who violate the Code of Conduct may be subject to ejection without refund for any other conduct that may be deemed by WAVE staff to be inappropriate or behavior which may adversely affect the safety of persons or property and, to the extent their conduct constitutes a violation of law, may be subject to arrest.
Thank you for your cooperation.